EU Project Innovation Centre, member of Enterprise Europe Network China, in partnership with the Russian Union of Innovation and Technology Centers, Flanders-China Chamber of Commerce, German Aerospace Center and supported by European Commission, Official Partners from EU Member States and China’s Central and Local Government Authorities organizes “The 12th EU-China Business and Technology Cooperation Fair”, in the period 24th – 31st of October 2017, in Chengdu (24 – 27 Oct. 2017) and Qingdao (29 – 31 Oct., 2017) , China.
The EU-China Business&Technology Cooperation Fair has been held for 11 consecutive editions attracting 5,720 Chinese companies and 3,120 European companies in total, becoming a dominant cooperation platform in China for investment, trade and technology between EU and China.
2017 edition will gather 1,500 representatives and over 200 SMEs have already registered to the event.
The event is dedicated to all actors:
-EU-China Cooperation experts,
-universities R&D institutions
-institutions and governmental bodies of West China
-EU member states and other countries
Participating in the event involves registering on the event brokerage platform and the next step is to complete a company profile that contains a description as well as information about your request and/or offer. Registration is open until 18 October 2017 and appointments are scheduled from 4 – 19 Oct 2017.
Special guests: Mr.Milos Zeman – President of Czech Republic attended the event at the Exhibition EU-China Business&Technology Cooperation Fair IX, Mrs. Carmen Cano – Deputy Head of the European Union Delegation to China, Ms. Xiu Xiaoping – Deputy Director General (DG level), Torch High Technology Industry Development Center, The Ministry of Science and Technology, Mr. Qumu Shiha – Vice Governor of Sichuan Provincial People’s Government
- Innovation and entrepreneurship backed by Chinese government
- Frontier technological achievements and trends
- Short, sharp 30-minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Share information with Event experts, scholars and business players
- Grasp opportunities to enjoy preferential policies offered by Chinese government to start up business on lucrative and booming Chinese market
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Find out about market trends and innovations
- Showcase your most favorable projects, plants and products
- Get first-hand investment opportunities
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
Why to participate?
- Cleantech, Environmental Protection, New materials
- Bio-pharmacy & Bio-technology
- Modern Agriculture
- ICT Industry & Services
- Universities, Innovative Clusters & Scientific Research Insitutes
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- General Aviation, Space and Aerospace
- Maritime industry
The cost is EURO 100/person and it is non-refundable.
To register and consult the agenda, please access the following link: